Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hate being Sick







So, why is it, that when you have a full day planned of things to do, you get sick? I just don't understand that!






You know, when you hear about someone losing a baby, they say that you either draw closer to your spouse, or pull further away. Many people I have heard, have broken up, seperated and even divorced. However, that is not our case.










Chris and I have grown so much closer this past year, and in these recent two months, we have become newlyweds again. It seems that maybe one of Jayden's purposes was to bring Chris and I closer together. We have fought, yes! We have cried, YES! However, through all of our ups and downs, we have become closer to each other.






So, we decided to get sealed in the Oakland temple. We are shooting for a December sealing, complete with vow renewal and reception. The event is going to be low key (meaning, low budget) but its going to be awesome.






White Christmas is our theme. I tried on wedding gowns yesterday, and have found the one for me. It comes with a detachable train, so I can have fun, and not have my butt three times as big as it already is, due to the busteling (how do you spell that?) The dress has the sleeves so its Mormon Standard, but its just perfect. Simple, Elegant, and just pretty. Since we are not going all out, and since my budget doesnt allow me the luxury to purchase the dress, I have decided to rent the gown. Yep... RENT the gown! If a man can rent a tux, why can't I rent a dress... right?






Also, in keeping with the White Christmas Theme, I also found a cape to go with my gown... yes, a white cape with fur! So, White Chrismas! However, after seeing the cost of the cape, I think I will opt to make one. I have to buy the pattern anyways, to make a red cape for Halloween... I'm going as a Volturi member... since Julie is going as Bella, and Grace is going as Victoria! And of course, Chris is my Edward... but I think he will be better suited as Laurent!






I also went and saw Julie and Julia last night... A FANTASTIC movie! Love of husband and wife, achieveing goals and cooking... all complete a great movie, right! Definatly, a must see!






Well, the Benadryl has kicked in, so I am off to lay on my bed. Looks like Soup and Goldfish are on the menu today! Mmm... now to send Chris out to get some Split Pea soup... my favorite with a dollop of sour cream!






Love and Blessings...

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo! You blogger you! You've made it to my sidebar! ♥♥♥ Jen PS Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete