Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gold Canyon Candles

Well, its that time of year again... the holidays are coming upon us!

Just imagine... the kids are in school or bed... and you are having some quiet time. What do you do??? Here's my answer... and it brightens my day... which is why I am so cheerful... but tell NO ONE!

First... when the hubby is gone, because if he was home, he would laugh at me, and the kids are either off to school or in bed, I grab White Christmas, Holiday Inn, Miracle on 34th Street, or its a wonderful life. Or, if I am in a laughing mood, I grab Scrooged or Jim Careys GRINCH! I grab myself a nice cup of warm cider, and light up some candles on the coffee table in the scent of Christmas or Fall. This gets me chipper every time... and now you too can have the experience.

And what makes this perfect is the use of Gold Canyon Candles! We have our new holiday candles out, and our holiday scents! We also have those collectable Halloween and Thanksgiving holders... not to mention our Christmas themed ones!

Whats better than that, is you can earn free candles and products. I have some great deals going on right now that I would be happy to share with you!

So, give me a ring, and we can set up a party or catalog party!

We also have some wonderful discounted items already, so give me a call, comment, text, facebook, or email... I have the candle samples here for you to whiff!!!

Now, I think I'm going to put my ham in the oven and rest a bit....

Oh, and I can email you the catalog if you want!

Love and blessings,

Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment